There are many sub-categories under the term “Going Green”. Each of them has the same meaning: Saving the Planet. It is a movement that has spread around the world more than Global Warming. Social networking has had a large impact and the internet is full of ideas to get and places to share ideas.
There are other methods of green technology that taken a hold as well:
- com is one of the biggest and best known that has reached the personal networking world hard and heavy. Here is where everyone is sharing their hobbies and interests.
- com, while not as big maybe, has just as big of an impact and the information it offers is fast 24/7/365 I just 140 characters. There is no doubt if you Tweet anything about Going Green on Twitter, the mass interest and news will get spread around fast.
- Share your ideas and interest about ways to save the environment on Blogger.com. You can make personal postings and pick up viewers as your viewers share your posts.
- On Digg.com, you can directly link to Going Green articles you find interesting and even use this tool to write your own blog. It beefs up the traffic to both Digg.com and your own blogger.
- Another blog service is WordPress.com and you can customize and modify easily. No other blog has matched it. Create your own style of going green and share it with the world.
- Want to write? There are companies that are always looking for people to write about Going Green. You can write about green innovations you’ve found, technology and tips. What you write about in regards to green innovation is unlimited. Make it informative and interesting and it will make the internet fast.
Going Green is simple, but it is not a simple game. We have to work at it and work hard to make a difference that will impact this earth. The numbers of people interested in green are growing more and more every day.